Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Summer Template!

It's hot and muggy here again today! Great pool weather! Today I am sharing another summer template ... although you can interpret it any way you like. I made it into a 40th birthday page for my husband. I originally made this for the summer but it really fit the "40" theme!

Here is my page that I adapted to the template. You can buy the circle text path here.


Here is a preview or sketch of the template.


Here is a link to the digital layered template for Photoshop Elements! Feel free to interpret this as you like! Click on link to download the template:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/pkmLW4xh/pc_rays__circles.html

Hope you have a great day!!


5 comments:

  1. What an excellent template! =) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband just turned 40 so this is perfect!! Thank you! When I use this I'll send you a link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such wonderful templates on Ideas for Scrapbookers. Thanks for making them available to us.

    ReplyDelete