Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Sunshine Template!

I hope you are enjoying summer so far! We sure are ... thought it's been raining and storming a lot around here!

I created a summery template for all of those nature and outdoors photos you might have. In the layout below I actually flipped the template to fit the design I wanted. I also used lots of extra embellishments to enhance my page!


Here is a sketch of the original template I made.


Here is a link to the digital layered template!

http://www.4shared.com/photo/0ABTiIKD/pc_sunshine_page_template.html

In case someone wants to turn these rays into a SCAL file, here is the JPEG image!




Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a cool layout! Love the template! how fun would it be to sew fabric on for the sun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat idea! I really love the sunburst in the background! Thanks for sharing Pammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh thanks Pam. I will make this into a SCAL file. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete