Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Sketch

Hey everyone! It's Pam here on this sunny Monday (well it's sunny here). I have a new sketch to share and also the newest issue of Papercut Magazine by GCD Studios. My sketch is a super easy sketch. It was loosely inspired by an design I saw on pinterest (I think?).  The design is also inspired by one of my previous sketches you can see here. I just shrunk down the photos and circles. My sketch also features cool with strips around photos.  Here is my sketch!


Her is my take on the sketch. I altered it a bit.  While I kept the basics the same with the rounded corners and two photos on the layout, I changed a few details about my page. I put the title in a different spot, used much smaller circles, and changed the strips of paper a bit. Rather than using flowers, I chose to use fun clouds to accent my page.


Here is the newest issue to Papercut Magazine.  There are lots of neat projects to see in there. You will also see my sketch and two other projects using it! Don't forget to leave a comment... they are giving away a beautiful collection over there to one person who comments. HERE IS LINK.



Open publication - Free publishing - More art

Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your sketch and your interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this lovely sketch, I like the tube circles.

    ReplyDelete