Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bird Watcher and a Sketch :)

I really like creating happy/bright colored layouts. I also love photography, so mixing the two is even better. Today I am sharing a page and sketch featuring some adorable birds that I took at the zoo. The local zoo has a great bird exhibit and I was able to get natural photos of birds from all over the world. I especially like taking photos of brightly colored birds as you will see below. I used my telephoto lens with my Canon Rebel to take these snapshots. My layout consists of four photos: three photos of birds and one photo of my son, the bird watcher. The page features all of the main photos together and the last photo by itself to give emphasis to it (my son's expression is priceless). I also designed the colors of the page so the bird photos would pop over the yellow background. Going along with the "bright" theme I used a sun accent and a couple of clouds to give it that outdoor look.  All of my papers are from the GCD Flower Child Collection. Take a peek at my page!

Here is a sketch of my page. Feel free to flip it, alter it, whatever you like to suit your page!



Hope you have fun with the sketch!!



3 comments: