Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy Layout

Hi, this is Lesley here today. I have more beautiful pictures of my granddaughter to work with.


I wanted to use some of my older stamps which I've just re-discovered so thought the white background with just a splash of colour to match the pictures, was the best way to go with this layout.  The floral paper was from my stash, the 'Captured Moments' is a chippy which was sent to me as a gift from a scrapping lady in South Africa when I made an order with her, I used acrylic black paint also from my 'old' stash to colour it to match her pants,and the title 'Happy' was cut using my Cricut as were the pink scroll designs on the centre sides of the page.  Love getting back into using stamps again as it makes you creation of a page so much easier.

 

1 comment: