Saturday, May 5, 2012

Two Sketches and a Template!

Hey all, it's Pam here on a bright and sunny Saturday. I haven't shared too many templates lately, so here is a template/sketch and later there will be a bonus sketch! I hope you are inspired by this!

I created this page the other day using my fan flower template. I shrunk down the fan flower and multiplied them all over the page. I paper pieced the flowers together using different patterned papers.


I created a digital layered template for digital scrappers to use. Here is a preview and a link.



Here is a link to the digital layered template. Please review how to use clipping masks when the layered are linked together (the layers for the fan flower are in one layer).

http://www.mediafire.com/?xale3wa7rowvx7m

I also created a sketch for the page. Below this is an image that you can save and print out at full size and then you can use it to trace over your desired patterned paper.


Save and print this image below.



Next up we have a sketch I created for the GCD Papercut Magazine. It was for the Flip It Article. I used the sketch as is, but someone flipped in the magazine, you might want to check that out here.  Here is the sketch and layout.




Please send me your page if you chose to use these sketches or template!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love how your pages are always so bright and happy, with lots going on, but nothing fighting the photos for attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful. great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your pretty template;love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing those sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much for this beautiful sketches!

    ReplyDelete