Monday, May 9, 2011

Layouts with BIG Letters/Numbers + Template

Good morning, it is Pam here today! Today I am going to share one of my favorite things to put on layouts ... big letters and numbers! I love when you can look at a page and know right then what the theme is, especially on a birthday or anniversary page. What better way to do that then having large numbers! Here are few examples of this plus a template!

My first example is of my son's birthday and photos of him with his cake! I went with this large nine to emphasize his big 9th birthday! I also created a template/sketch for you all to use!


Here is the digital layered template with a preview sketch first (feel free to just use the sketch as inspiraiton). First review how to use clipping masks here if you need to when using template.



Link to template:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/S_n4AB4T/pc_nineshapedtemplate.html



Here are few more example of large number layouts! The last layout has a six in there, but it sort of hidden. Can you see it?







Here are some examples of large letter layouts! See how neat starting with large letter can be?




Now it is your turn! I would love to see your large letter and large number pages! You can send them to me at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature them if you like :)


7 comments:

  1. Oh those are so fun! Wonderful Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! So clever and eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam these are all wonderful layouts! I must try this sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the examples you have shown. I will give it a try but I don't think I have the design talent that you have. Love the soccer layout. Do you think you could share a template for it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, I had no idea you had a blog with digital awesomeness on it. :) I clicked over from CBH, but now I'm subscribing . . . :) Such a fun template-- might have to turn it upside-down and use it for Sam's sixth birthday pics. No nine-year-olds here for another seven months. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pages are awesome as always Pammy! Very cool template. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete