Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Designer Showcase: BOM projects!

Today I am showcasing pages just about the scrappers themselves aka "book of me."  I have mentioned this before, but I want to share again how important it is scrap yourself not just your family/friends. It is nice to document pages all about how you have grown up, your views, you loves, or just what you look like at a certain time, etc. Here are some great ideas on how to create book of me projects.

Vicky created two stunning pages all about herself! Vicky's first page captures her at 33 which is such a great idea to have your age and page to go with it ;).  The second page captures a time on her life and scrapped in a beautiful way!




Cathy is sharing a great BOM page.  She is sharing a page all about how she feels about her family and how they inspire how! What a cool idea to create a Book of Me page which is all about how other people help make you who you are. Check this out!



Heather created two fabulous projects. The first is a pretty layout all about her graduating and the second a mini-album all about her! I love this idea so much! Her family and friends will cherish this book forever! I love how this turned out so take a peek at her projects ...






Here is a page by me on why I scrapbook :)



Are you ready to start creating some BOM pages? If so send me yours and I will feature it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - these are all wonderful projects. Heather - that mini is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy! I love the flowers on your page! Everyone did an absolutely amazing job. Thanks for sharing your projects with us.

    ReplyDelete