Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Half Circle template for those multiple picture Layouts!

For so long I found that I was creating layouts with just one photo. When you have that very expressive image that steals your attention, I still find that I love to scrap that one special photo.  However, when I don't have that one WOW photo but I have a few that are really nice, or I just can't choose one picture, a layout with multiple photos is great. Today I have a template to share that puts three photos in focus. Here is my layout using the template titled "What I see in you."  These pictures are of my niece who I love to have visit.  She has beautiful blue green eyes, but none of my photos really captured that, however all of them I still liked. 
The template has half circles and paper strips for the background layers, so I have called this the half circle template.  Here is the sketch for our paper scrapbookers.

For our digital scrapbookers I have a template created in PhotoShop Elements.  I have loaded it to two different file sharing sites in case one is not compatible with your browser.  Just click on the file name for your preferred site.


Hope you enjoy the template.  Happy scrapping!




9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 31, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty template Dolores! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it; thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous sketch... will be using that one at some pint for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just SUCH a unique template. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another fabulous template!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for this very nice template !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you or this inspiration. I lifted it: http://steffieshexenhaus.blogspot.de/2012/10/motz-rella.html

    Best wishes from Germany!
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete