Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Window Card Template

Hello!  It's Cathy and I'm going to share a card template with you today. Are you having wonderful Spring weather where you are?  We are supposed to be here in my area of the States.  We've had more chilly rainy days than anything else. But every chance I get, I'm opening the windows on the house and letting in the fresh air.
That was my inspiration for this card design.  Windows! The card front has a cut-through (window) to the inside.
I've designed the template so that you can use a punch, die or electronic cutter (print and cut) to cut an opening that shows a peak at the inside details of the card. I used a Spellbinders circle die to cut mine.
Included in the download is a .psd layered file if you are a digital scrapper as well as the .png files for each layer that can be used for traditional scrappers to cut each layer. To download, click the preview image above or click HERE.

Enjoy opening your windows!

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!
    Thanks Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very lovely and nice design. thank you so much for sharing it greetings from germany, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete