Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sweet Summertime Sketch

Hi everyone! It's Heather, and I'm back again to share another sketch/template. I have a lot of example layouts to post as well. I always love it when that happens! This is what the sketch looks like.


The next three example layouts feature the "Sweet Summertime" kit from Scraptastic Club. I created this page about my three bugs (kids) slip 'n sliding at my grandma's house. I even borrowed the title of the kit for my page!


Jessica made this page with photos from her niece's birthday party. I love how she eliminated one row of photos to make the sketch work for her. The way she matted the letters of the title totally rocks!


Juliann also changed the sketch so she could create an 8.5x11 page. Instead of cutting off the top photos like Jessica did, she cut the two on the side. I love the sweet photos and her stitching!


I ended up liking the way the template turned out so much that I used it for a design team assignment I did at JessicaSprague.com. I used Cosmo Cricket's Salt Air digital collection to create this page about my silly children.


Nancy made this page of her sassy & super sweet daughter posing for photos. She followed my basic design but added some really pretty embellishments.


Thanks for all of your help ladies! I appreciate it. If you are a digital scrapbooker and would like the layered template that I created in Photoshop Elements please click on the link below to download it. 


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love your templates...thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snagged this! Thank you soo much! I am sure I will be snagging alot, and I will try my hardest to comment on all of them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all very welcome! Thank you so much for the kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wonderful multi-photo template!

    ReplyDelete