Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hello Sunshine Sketch/Template

Hi everyone! It's Heather, and I'm here to share another digital template and sketch that I created. Here is the preview of the sketch. Feel free to right click and then click on "Save As" if you would like to download the sketch to your computer.


I created a paper page that uses this sketch as inspiration. It's called "Hello Sunshine". I used my July Scraptastic Club kit called "Sweet Summertime" to put it all together.


I ended up finding a photo that would work on a digital page as well, so I used some supplies from Jessica Sprague's website to scrap about how sweet my kids are to each other.


I also had some help from my fellow design team members at Scraptastic Club! Juliann converted my sketch to an 8.5 x 11 size because that's the size she scraps. I really love the stitching and distressing she did!


Jessica also sent me a layout based on my sketch! I really love the sweet photo and the way she curved her title. I'm also in love with the stitched butterfly trails. So pretty!


Thanks again Jessica and Juliann! If you would like the layered digital template that I created in Photoshop Elements please click on the link below to download.

http://www.4shared.com/file/a8IBjEAy/HL_July2011Template1.html




5 comments:

  1. Really great sketch and love to see how every page looks so different with the same sketch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the sketch! It´s so nice!! kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the inspiration, beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much ladies! =0)I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that sketch and the projects are just WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete