Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Designer Showcase: Pets

Happy Wednesday! This week we are sharing pages about pets for our Designer Showcase. Pets have a special place in our families. So of course we include them on our scrapbook pages!


Heather shares this super cute page. I love the way she has used kraft paper as her main background. It coordinates with the coat on her precious little fur-baby! The layered green and yellow papers and elements that Heather has used above and below her photo frame it and draw your eye into the details of her page.


The subject of this page was not about my pets directly, but it shows how they are a part of our everyday life. On this page I told a story about a wild bird that had gotten caught on one of our outdoor feeders. One of my cats was thrilled with the "birds eye view" that he had!


We have a bit of a zoo at our house. 3 cats, 2 dogs and a bird. I've included them on other pages individually, but I wanted to get them all on one page together. Titling this "our Zoo" seemed just perfect!

Have you got pets? Do you feature them on your pages? We would love to see them. You can email them to me and I will include them in an upcoming Reader's Pages post. Email to me at scrappycath(at)gmail(dot)com.


1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are awesome Cathy! Thanks for your sweet words about my page too.

    ReplyDelete