Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Designer Showcase: Crazy for Flowers!

Happy Wednesday!! It's time for more inspirational projects! Today is Crazy for Flowers!! With all of the flower scrapbook items available anyone can create a beautiful floral page! The contributors and I are sharing some our favorite flower pages.

First up is Susan. I am sharing two different pages because I love how she uses flowers in such a unique way on both! The first page is the perfect baby page with flower accents. The second page is such a cool way to do flowers on a page!




Next is Cathy! She made this all digital page and it turned out so pretty! I love how the flowers are scattered around on the page! The other accents are beautiful as well.


Heather made this beautiful whimsical page and used lots of flowers to match the flowers in her daughter's hair. This page is scrapped perfect for the "Fairy" theme!


Dolores created this beautiful floral page and used a lot of flowers to frame her photo! I love how it makes the photo "pop" and the gorgeous colors she used for flowers!


Here is a page by me! I lifted the design from a previous featured artist's page, Lisa aka Kaye222. You can the original page here. I LOVE Lisa's page and had to try this design out! I don't normally use a lot of flowers but I thought it would look nice here growing out of the grass.

I hope this inspires you to create your own page with flowers! If you want to be featured on the blog, send me your pages with flowers!


4 comments:

  1. talk about creativity! :) you girls are on a roll! can't wait to see next wed's post!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right......fabulous, creative, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's pages turned out amazing!!! Wonderful layouts ladies!

    ReplyDelete