Sunday, March 14, 2010

Need A Snowy Page Idea?

Hi everyone, I hope your having a nice day!

Today I sharing a page template/sketch for those snowy photos that you might have not scrapped yet! We got a lot of snow here this year so I have a bunch of photos I need to get scrapbooked! Feel free to change this up and make it a non-winter page.

First, I am sharing the sketch for traditional scrappers. Print and use this as a tool for you page!



Next, for the digital scrappers, I am sharing the digital layered template for photoshop. Using clipping masks (click here for a tutorial) to create your digital page! Here is a preview and below is the link!



Click on link to download:
http://www.4shared.com/file/241153167/db26f1/pc_snowy_page_template.html

7 comments:

  1. This is a great layout. I actually just did a winter layout that I posted on my blog. I was inspired by someone's layout on scrapbook.com but clearly jazzed it up in my own way. Feel free to check it out!

    http://formysanityssakeiscrap.blogspot.com/2010/02/snow-not-fair.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect because I DO have snowy pictures that I almost decided not to scrap at all. I know... awful, right? Maybe this weekend I'll get around to trying out this cute layout. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous sketch, Pam! I hope to give it a try! BTW..I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super fun layout! Love the circles and snowflakes mixed together!

    ReplyDelete