Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Template/sketch: Circle Rays

Happy Friday to you all! I am super glad it is Friday, are you feeling this way today? ;)
The template (and also a sketch) I am sharing today is a little bit different and complicating looking BUT I made it super easy to follow and use. Please go over clipping masks  1 and clipping masks 2 if you haven't had a chance. I have split up the template in easy to use pieces so all you will have to do it use clipping masks on each layer (some of the layers have two pieces where I thought the same paper or cardstock should be used.

First here is my example of the sketch/template.


Here is a preview of the digital layered template!


Here is a link to the digital layered template!
4shared:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/B21yw2_v/pc_circle_rays_template.html

Media Fire
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?26f1zcv4l4oubj8

Traditional scrappers, I have something for you too! I created a sketch with the blocking in case you want to print this off. You won't waste so much ink!



Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!

15 comments:

  1. First thing-LOVE this template. Can not wait to use it. I just found your site today, thanks to Scraps of Life. Oh, I'm going to have so much fun looking through it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun design. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this template...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this template. Thank you. I'm going to use it at my next crop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great template - I just the love the fact that it's so different. Should be great fun to scrap with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic template! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this great template !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool Beans...I needed a new template to get the juices flowing!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello and Thank you for this great template...

    ReplyDelete