Friday, December 23, 2011

A Striped Christmas Tree Template!

I have been enjoying the Christmas Holidays even though I have been so busy.  The joy of the season seems to keep my spirits up even when there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day.  One of the things that really gets the whole Christmas feeling started at our house is decorating the Christmas tree and listening to Christmas carols.  As a result, I decided to do a Christmas template that has a big four part tree that you can create to show off those great holiday papers.  Here is my layout using the template.


I had to put snowflakes in my page even if they are a color other than white.  It has snowed some this week, so we're going to have a white Christmas this year.  I always love it when we do.   I created this layout with a fun kit full of natural looking papers and elements by Kristin Cronin-Barrow called Deck the Halls-Natural.  Here is the sketch of my layout.


For our paper scrapbookers I have put the basic tree shapes in an image file so you can trace and cut out the tree.  Here is that file.


For our digital scrapbookers I have a PSD file created in PhotoShop that you can download for one of the two file sharing sites below.


Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 



19 comments:

  1. lovely!
    Thanks for the template - I love it!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could tell that we’re on the same interest and obsession. Good to know someone I could share my ideas. Looking forward to know and learn some more from you. I'll be glad to share my own thoughts to you soon. Thank you for sharing such valuable articles. More power!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful template Dolores! I just love your example page too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dolores - this is amazing! Your page is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific blog post! I’ll enroll exact at this point wth my best feedreader program!…

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep up the great piece of work, I read few content on this internet site and I believe that your weblog is real interesting and contains circles of fantastic information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its not my first time to visit this web site, i am visiting this website dailly and get pleasant information from here everyday

    ReplyDelete
  9. bollywood saree
    Excellent and decent post. Thanks for sharing the great ideas.You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return. "

    ReplyDelete
  11. For one swallow make a summer Does not, Does normal one day, and so too one day, gold short time, Does not make a man blessed and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return. "

    ReplyDelete
  13. saree blouse
    Favorite post having such an fantastic and useful informative content. describing good blogging concepts as well as basics that are very much useful in skilled content writing as well

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return. "

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent and decent post. Thanks for sharing the great ideas.You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Indeed a very nice post and I am a devoted orthodontist reader at Las Vegas.Your post is really very valuable. Thanks for sharing. keep upI should say only that its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails much useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete