Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Four Point Scallop Template!

This week I have been getting back into my normal routine.  Thanksgiving was such a great day,  I always look forward to it.  Now it's time to focus again on some other fun stuff - scrapbooking!  Today I have a template to share with a big border.  I am calling it my "Four Point Scallop Template" for lack of a better description.  Here is a layout I did with the template called "Love finds a way."


On Thanksgiving I was thinking of all the things I am thankful for over the past year.  It's been a tough year for us with a job layoff and moving.  But we have made it through with lot of hope and prayers.  Relationships are tested during tough times and I am thankful our love has held us together.  This page was created with a beautiful kit full of bold colors by Sherwood Studio called The Stars Above.  Here is a sketch of the page.


To make it easy for our paper scrapbookers to trace the border, here is the basic border shape.


For our digi scrapbookers I have created a template in PhotoShop.  You can download it from one of the two file sharing sites below.


Enjoy the template and create some great pages! 






5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page title Dolores, and the template is so very pretty. Wonderfully scrapped page as well!

    ReplyDelete