Saturday, December 10, 2011

Heather's Sketch 8

Hi everyone! It's Heather again. I'm back to share another sketch and layered template. I know this template/sketch is a little bit brighter than usual but I've changed my design palette. Here's the preview of the sketch. Feel free to right click on the image and then click on "save as" to save the file to your computer for later use. 


I based the sketch on a page that I made earlier this month. I used my Scraptastic Club December kit called "Little Black Dress". The page is about my tenth anniversary celebration with my husband. 


I didn't forget the digital girls! Please click on the file below to download the free layered template that I created in Photoshop Elements.

http://www.box.com/s/b46u98n7a3tikgr0o483

If you use the template be sure to email your pages to Pammy so we can feature them here on the Ideas For Scrapbookers Blog!



7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love all of the templates offers on this site...thank you so much for your generosity with your time and talent..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this template, but when I save as, it's a jpeg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy,

    Paper scrapbookers should "Save As" to save the .jpg file for future inspiration. Digital scrapbookers should click on the link at the bottom to download the layered .psd template. I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am a new subscriber to your site. I love your site but where do I get the password to download the layered templates? Thank You....

    ReplyDelete