Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Template Tuesday!

How is your 2011 going so far? Mine has been pretty good! I have the first template to share of 2011 ... a double scallop template, which I am really into right now (can anyone get enough scallops?).  Of course I love shapes and scallops may be my favorite die cut shape. So I created this template for anyone who has the same love of them as I do! I also added some decorative flourishes I created a while back. Feel free to delete or add anything to the background if that is what you like best!

Here is a preview and a link to the digital layered template. To learn how to use clipping masks to use this template, click here.


Here is the link for you to download the layered template:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/htScCRpW/pc_double_scallop_page.html



Hope you enjoy! Send me a link to your page at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com if you use it. I would love to see it and feature it (if you like). :)


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful template Pammy. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great template! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love your templates...they are so different and your "real" scrap pages are awesome...thanks so much for sharing..going to download some more will send you my links...

    ReplyDelete