Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sharing Another Sketch/Template

Hi everyone! I'm back with another sketch/template to share. I created this design for a friend who needed a sketch featuring one horizontal 4x6 photo and one vertical 4x6 photo. I hope that some of you are able to use it too. Here is the preview of the template.


If you just want the sketch feel free to right click on the image and click on "Save Image As" to save it to your computer. I created the digital layout below with the template as an example.


If you want the layered digital template that I created in Photoshop Elements you can click the link below to download it!

http://www.4shared.com/file/LPIvzut_/HL_1-2011_Temp1.html


6 comments:

  1. super cute heather. printing the sketch right now for later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm following you. Your blog is wonderful and I want to thank you for sharing such a beautiful thing to us. Hugs
    Mariza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the wonderful template! I look forward to using it.

    ReplyDelete