Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Digital Paper Pleating Overlay Template!

Happy Sunday! I am very excited to share my newest template with you all today :) It is a template which includes a digital paper pleating overlay! The inspiration was a winning ribbon with the pleats and sunburst background. To make it more realistic, I used a few imperfections in my design (use background circle as clipping mask if you want it to match exactly). This time I labeled each layer to make it easier for you to use! I am sharing contributor examples of layouts using the template today! Also, traditional scrapbookers feel free to use this as a sketch for your page.

Here is a preview of the template and an example by me:



To learn how to use clipping masks to use this template, click here. Here is a link to the digital layered template:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/BxtWQQUJ/pc_paper_pleating_template.html


On to the GORGEOUS examples by the contributors. I am super excited to share these!!
Heather created this beautiful page of her and her husband. I love how she switched out the right photo for journaling! Check it out!



Dolores created two pretty digital pages. The first uses the sunburst background in such a pretty way! The photos go so well with the papers. In the second page, she replaced the sunburst background with a die cut background, which I absolutely love!! Feel free to do technique if you like :) :) and customize the template to fit your page!!




Lastly, Cathy created one digital page and one paper card using the template! I adore the colors she used on her digital page!! Check out how neat her "all American" page turned out. Cathy's card is so innovative! She used the paper pleating template and then cut out the sunburst background! I love this!!




I hope you enjoy this template! If you use it and want to share it with me, please email me the image at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com


6 comments:

  1. This is soooo cool! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool template! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an unusual template! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that template Pammy, in fact I'm pretty sure that I'll use it again soon! The paper pleating so cool! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete