Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Flourish Heart Template to hold your cherished photos!

I have been fortunate that I am married to a very romantic guy and he remembers all those special dates like your birthday, wedding anniversary and Valentines Day.  So I enjoy these special moments and cherish them in my heart.  Well I have been getting better acquainted with Inkscape and working on improving my skills in the digital world and had some fun with flourishes this week.  Thinking ahead to Valentines Day, I decided to create a heart from flourishes and incorporated it into a template.  Here is my layout using the Flourish Heart Template.
The layout was created with a beautiful digital kit by Julie Billingsley titled "A Love to Last".  The meaning behind that kit name is so "us" that I decided to use this as my layout title.  It really describes the special relationship I have with my husband.  I actually purchased the kit thinking I would go back and scrapbook my wedding pictures, but it's perfect for lots of occasions.

For our paper scrapbookers I have included a sketch below.  The heart shape can be traced and cut out with scissors since it is a large object. 

Four our digital scrappers the Photoshop Elements file can be downloaded.  Click the file name below.

Enjoy scrapping your loved ones!  Thanks for stopping by!



15 comments:

  1. oh. my. goodness.
    that is just too pretty! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much---what a gorgeous template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty page and I just I love the sketch. Thanks for sharing Dolores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the freebie....Really beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic template, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really i loved it. these templates are great to see in your blog...

    Letter Templates

    ReplyDelete