Thursday, January 20, 2011

January Template Two!

One of my goals for 2011 is to try to make two sketches/templates a month for the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog. So far so good! I'm here today to post the second sketch and template that I finished. I even had a special guest designer who worked with it at the last minute so I would have more than one example layout!

Here is the preview of the sketch/template. If you just want to save the sketch, feel free to right click on the image and then click on "Save As".


This is my example layout. I used a cute photo of my son and my father-in-law with some older Cosmo Cricket paper.


My guest designer Michelle Unruh contributed this lovely layout about her daughter. She's on the design team at Imaginisce and she used their gorgeous Enchanted line. Thank you so much for your help Michelle!


She also provided a close up shot of the beautiful details on her layout. I love the colors and the layered flowers are so very pretty. Such a sweet girlie layout!


If you want to download the layered digital template that I created in Photoshop Elements please click on the link below.



2 comments: