Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Two New Contributing Artists!

I am so excited to announce two new contributors to the blog. First we have to say good bye to Julie. She has done a amazing job with the blog and we will miss her!!!

Our first new contributor is Nancy Keslin! We are so excited to have her and I feel so lucky she said yes to being a regular contributor!


She is a previous featured artist and I knew I wanted her to be a regular contributing artist! Her style is fresh and fun and I think you will really enjoy her posts and projects!! Here are some questions to get to know her better:

1. What is your favorite aspect of scrapbooking?
Saving memories while playing with fun supplies. Getting inky and dirty.

2. What products/kit clubs are a must have for you?
I love flowers, trims, and patterned paper.

3. How many pages do you think you completed in 2009?
Was it more or less than you wanted? 120ish. It was a great number, I was very happy with....but I need to get more done if I have any hope of ever catching up.

4. Is there any secret advice on how you complete your pages?
I love using sketches.

5. Name 5 of your favorite fonts.
I do most of my journaling by hand so I use fonts for my cutter to make titles. A few of my favorites are, Monster Paparazzi, Font Diner Loungy, Mr & Mrs Popsicle, and Teen. I just downloaded DB Dainty Swirl from Lettering Delights and can't wait to try it out on my electronic cutter, beautiful flourishes.

Here is a link to her gallery: Homesclscrapper
Her beautiful blog: http://homesclscrapper.blogspot.com/

Here is a beautiful page she made for her featured artist post.


___________________________________________________

Our next new contributing artist is our VERY FIRST featured artist for the blog, Lydia Siegel! I feel so blessed that she said yes to being a regular contributor!


Lydia has such a unique, fun look to her projects! I think you are going to be inspired by what she has to bring to the blog ;) Let's get to know her better!

1. What is your favorite aspect of scrapbooking?
My favorite aspect of scrapbooking is seeing my finish outcome. Of course I love everything from the beginning, middle, and the end of it too!

2. What products/kit clubs are a must have for you?
I don't have a kit club I must have, but my favorite product that is a must are American Crafts Thickers! You can never have enough.

3. How many pages do you think you completed in 2009? Was it more or less than you wanted?
I want to say I finished at least 50 and it was more then I had for my goal.

4. Is there any secret advice on how you complete your pages?
I really have no secret advice on how I complete any of my pages. I tend to make just have fun and let all the creative juice take over.

5. Name 5 of your favorite fonts.
I love all fonts, but my favorite is script and old english.


You can visit her beautiful gallery here: Lydia S
Here is Lydia's fabulous blog: http://scrappergal78.blogspot.com/

Here is the fabulous page she made for her featured artist post!



Help us welcome our new contributors!!


11 comments:

  1. Welcome ladies! I'm honored to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome ladies! I looked a little at your galleries and - WOW! amazing.
    I'm sure it will be fun and very inspiring when you're on the contributing team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you two girls are joining our team! I can't wait to see what you both come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to be apart of this team! You ladies are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Two awesome designer to add to the contributors! Congrats girls! /Pia

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to have become part of this amazing group. Thank you Pam for the opportunity. And thanks everyone else for your inspiration and support .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, welcome! So happy to have you join us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Nancy and Lydia! It's so great to have you join the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Nancy and Lydia! Looking forward to working with you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very late to post this but I decided to post about the Evolution of Scrapbook style on my blog, so I thought I would let you guys know adn give you a link! Love this blog! Its very informative! :)

    www.crazydiamond21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. welcome to the team ladies! :) glad to have you here with the rest of us! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete