Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New, New, New!

Hi everyone!! I have a brand new sketch/template to share! I made this layout below first and then decided it would make a cool template and/or sketch!



So, first I am sharing the sketch of the page for traditional and hybrid scrappers!



Next, is for hybrid and digital scrappers! Click on the link, download and open in Photoshop. Here is a preview and the digital layered template.


Click on this link to download:
http://www.4shared.com/file/228383138/bbce6cb/pc_circleflower_template.html

Have a fabulous day!

11 comments:

  1. Love the sketch! So going to have to use this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...perfect sketch for me! I love the large scallop circle and the horizontal and vertical photo spots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one....I will be trying it out soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this one, pammy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this digi template! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Pammy! I love the bright colors on your layout too. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pam! I used your template today for a layout! I posted it on my facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=585603803&ref=profile
    and on my blog here: http://scrappygram.blogspot.com/
    under Thursday, March 4th. Thanks for the inspiration! I loved this template.

    ReplyDelete