Sunday, July 25, 2010

Two Reader's Pages

I love getting reader's pages in my inbox! Do you want to be featured on the blog? Simply use one of the templates, techniques or other ideas on this blog. Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature you projects!!

Today I am sharing two fabulous reader's pages! The first page is by a scrapbooker named Cheri! She created this adorable page using my scallop circle page template. I love the way she combined brown and pink to create this fabulous page! She used the template so well on her layout!



I am also sharing a page by Libeeti! She sent me this adorable page after I posted designer showcase: layouts with 5 or more photos. I love the way she used tags on three of them, neat idea! You can visit Libeeti's blog here: http://creationswithlove-li-bee-ti.blogspot.com/ .


I hope you are inspired by by these reader's pages :)


1 comment:

  1. Both of the layouts are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing girls!

    ReplyDelete