Sunday, July 18, 2010

Two Reader's Pages!

Happy Sunday! It is beautiful weather here today so I hope to get out and enjoy it!
I am sharing two beautiful reader's page today!! The first page was sent to me by Rhonda from scrapbook.com (you can see her beautiful gallery here: mommyof3littlequeens). She used my 4th of July template to create here beautiful page. You can download the free template or see the sketch here. I love how sparkly and patriotic her page is!



Next, is a fabulous reader's page by Libeeti! She used the triangle principle that our featured artist, Kris, taught us about. You can read the full post here. Libeeti's page turned out so pretty and I love how well she did use the visual triangle on her page ;). You can read more about Libeeti on her blog here: http://creationswithlove-li-bee-ti.blogspot.com/.



Thanks so Rhonda and Libeeti for sending in your pages!!

3 comments:

  1. wow both great layouts and great triangle! I'm thrilled to see it! ;)
    ~Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both of the layouts are adorable! Great job girls!

    ReplyDelete