Sunday, July 11, 2010

Reader's Pages Turned into Sketches 3

I hope you have enjoyed the previous posts, readers pages turned into sketches 1 and readers pages turned into sketches 2!
Today I am sharing two more inspiration pages and the sketches with you!! I am loving these pages today because they are both sizes other than 12" by 12"!

Up first is Jennifer P. She sent in this really cool two page layout to be made into a sketch! She was originally inspired by a Starbucks Ad! This turned out so neat with all of the rounded corners and embellishments added around it. I love how well the first page flows into the second page ;). You can find more inspiration on Jennifer's blog here: http://hydrangeahippo.com/ . Here is her page and the sketch I made for it.




The next page is by Jessica W. She created this amazing 8.5" by 11" page with lots of fun photos and a great design. I love the way she lined up the photos on the right and added journaling strips! You can visit Jessica's blog for more of her beautiful work here: http://jessiscorner.blogspot.com . Here is the page she made plus the sketch!



I hope you are inspired by these pages and sketches! Thanks to Jessica and Jennifer for submitting you pages :)


5 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks so much for turning my page into a sketch!! And what a great page from Jennifer as well:) Love it! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature Pam and the sketch!! Great job Jessica--that page rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome pages girls, and I love the sketches you made Pammy!

    ReplyDelete