Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy Accidental Color Scheme

Hi everyone!  Tanya here today, sharing a layout I made.

I always have lots of random pics of my four-legged kids, so doing a layout for National Dog Day made sense to me.  I used Echo Park's Note To Self collection for the papers and stickers.  I really like all the tickets and patterns going on, but having all my photos line up in a grid makes it feel less cluttered to me.  And, I thought the colors of our shirts in several photos (orange and gray) and our dogs (brown, black, white) also matched this collection!  It was a happy accident that I was really excited about! :)  

For close-up shots or a list of supplies, be sure and click over to my blog!


3 comments:

  1. It's like that collection was made for your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout and beautiful dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! A happy accident! I love your 2-page layout and especially love the photos of your fur babies!

    ReplyDelete