Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Inspiration in the Winter and New Cutting Files!

Hey everyone. It's Pam with you sharing some of the types of pages I am working on this winter. Let me say that I am NOT working on winter themed page because it has been so cold here. Instead I have been doing more happy warm pages as you will see below. Sometimes scrapping in the winter is hard because I want to just lay underneath a warm blanket... hopefully these pages and the new cutting file with jumpstart your inspiration!

On my first page, I was inspired by a scrapbook layout by Kelly Goree named Super Star. She had made some cut paper sunbursts and I adapted that idea to my page! As you will see below, I used hearts at the end of my sunbursts for a page about my husband and I! This year was our 15th wedding anniversary!



On my second page, I took some cues from my first page! I extended the sunburst concept into above and below my photos to give a cool look to my page. This page does not remind me at all of winter, so that is a good thing! :)) This reminds me of summer of fall which are happy weather times for me!



On my third and final page, you will see I went with a whole different concept when I scrapped my photos. I chose some fun fall photos of my son playing soccer and went with the number theme like I often do. I just love to play on numbers for my pages and I have created a cutting file just for you to use if you like!


Here is the image preview to the template! I went from 1-15 so you would have whole bunch of numbers to work with. My page above only contains 1-10.
Here are the links to the two cutting files in the SVG and Studio formats!

Numbers SVG Cutting Files
Numbers Studio Cutting Files

Hope you are inspired during this cold winter to create some fun pages!

6 comments:

  1. Love your layouts Pam and thanks for the cutting file!
    Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layouts! LOVE the numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbes pages. Merci pour la découpe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've gotten a lot of inspiration from the winter this year, Pam! I love your layouts and the cutting file is awesome! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layouts and thank you for the great cutting file.
    SusiR

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just discovered your blog quite by accident from pinterest after a google search - JUST LOVE your grat layouts and very much appreciate your sharing your cut files for free - THANK YOU - from a Grandmother who has 5 grandies and wonderful husband and daughter to scrap about and the costs keep spiralling out of control so your FREEBIES are so much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete