Friday, November 4, 2011

Old Product We Miss - Part 2

Hello all!! I am so glad you are here today! I am going to be going over more old products we miss. You can read last week's post here.

First I am going over a company that Nancy misses... Daisy D's (which is something I miss too)! The Daisy D's French Market was one of my favorite all time lines... you can some of the papers here.

Here is an image of Daisy D's papers and what they look like..


Here are some ideas for finding other great options for Daisy D's paper!
Bo Bunny Press - Gabrielle Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Pack
Scrapbook.com

Cathy also misses a company which no longer exists :(.. Rusty Pickle! That was such a great company! Their products made me happy!!

Here is a image of what Rusty Pickle products looked like:


Now are some great suggestions to replace your love for Rusty Pickle!
Graphic 45 - The Magic of Oz Collection - 12 x 12 Paper Pad
Scrapbook.com


Here are some more companies that I miss!! Some have been gone for a long time. Feel free to add to the list in the comment section!!

Arctic Frog
Imagination Project
Junkitz
A 2 Z Essentials
Paper Trunk
Mustard Moon
Cactus Pink
and so many more!!

2 comments:

  1. Sad how many great companies are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I forgot about Junkitz! I still have some of their paper. I really love this post idea Pammy. I'll be checking out that CI Wild line for my daughters' horse therapy photos.

    ReplyDelete