Friday, November 18, 2011

Heather's Sketch 6

Hi everyone! It's Heather, and I'm here to share another sketch/template with you. This sketch is based on a page that I made earlier this month. The idea for the diamond shaped edge came from the pretty diamond pattern in the Crate Paper Farmhouse collection. Feel free to right click on the sketch and then click "save as" to save the sketch for later use.


Here's the paper example page that I created. See what I mean about the diamond patterned paper? I used old photos of me and my brother. We were such camera hams! All of the supplies for this page came from the November Scraptastic Club kit and add on.


I also made a digital page with the layered template. I used the new Pink Paislee digital supplies from Jessica Sprague's website and some fun photos of my kids on the zip line at the pumpkin patch.


I didn't forget the digital girls! Here's the link to the free layered digital template that I created in Photoshop Elements. Don't forget to email your layouts to Pammy if you use the sketch/template! We're always looking for reader's pages to feature.

http://www.4shared.com/file/GKv3EFrQ/HL_Sketch_Template6.html


6 comments:

  1. You make it look soooo easy Heather! Thanks for giving me an inspirational boost this Friday morning!! Looooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love the design. might have to use this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome Dara. I can't wait to see what you do with it. Nancy, I'd love to see what you do too. I always love your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent site. The information is really valuable and useful. It's amazing that you didn;t even missed micro details. Thanks for your effort to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete