Friday, November 25, 2011

Heather's Sketch 7

Hi everyone. It's Heather and I'm here to share a freebie with you on the busiest shopping day of the year. Happy Black Friday! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too. As usual, I have a sketch and layered digital template to share. I based this sketch on a paper page that I made earlier this month. Feel free to right click on the image then click on "Save As" to save the sketch to your computer for later use. 


This is the page I used as inspiration. I chose the photo because the retro colors in the blanket worked so well with the Scraptastic Club "Home Sweet Home" kit.  


I also had time to create a digital example this month. I changed my design a bit and used a plain strip of paper instead of the diamond fussy cut edge. The template contains the original diamond edge. Click here for supply credits. 


Here's the link to the free, layered template for my digital girls. I hope you enjoy it! 





5 comments:

  1. Cool sketch! And I love seeing two examples, as it shows that you can get two completely different looks despite closely following the sketch each time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the template!! I love both looks so I thank you for the LO ideas as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great template - thank you for the PSD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete