Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Template and Sketch!

Hi everyone!  I have another sketch and template to share today. This one has a relaxed wavy shape on one side so you can layer in some pretty flowers or other embellishments with your favorite papers.  Here is my layout.
We had a gorgeous day a little while back and I snapped these photos of my husband while we were out taking in the sun and walking the dogs.  I so enjoy those puffy white clouds, I had to include one as an embellishment!  This page was created with a kit called Sweet Escape by Kristen Cronin-Barrow.  However, my one cloud I borrowed from a kit called Goodnight Mood by Krystal Hartley.  
Here is the sketch for our paper scrapbookers.

Below is just the wavy background shapes so you can trace and cut these out.

For our digi scrapbookers I have a template that I made in Photoshop Elements.  Just click on the file name below to download it.

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy you day!

 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the sketch.

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I look forward to your templates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the curved lines on this page! Very pretty layout Dolores. Thank you for sharing the template with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, this looks fun! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your cool template. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, just what I was looking for!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete