Thursday, April 28, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys Template/Sketch

Hi everyone! I'm back with my second sketch and template in April. (Well, the third if you count the designers' showcase.) I finished two example layouts to share with the template this time around.

Here's the sketch and template preview! Feel free to right click on the image and then click "Save As" to save it to your computer for inspiration.


This is the first layout I came up with. It's a digital page and I used the layered digital template that's available for download at the end of this post. I did a lot of distressing using watercolor brushes and some extraction. All of the supplies I used came from JessicaSprague.com.


I used Echo Park's Little Boy paper pack to create the paper layout that I made with the sketch. It's a relatively simple layout because I wanted to keep the focus on the photo that I love so much.


Here's the link to download the layered digital template that I created in Photoshop Elements if you're a digital scrapper...

http://www.4shared.com/file/eEK-1m1e/HL_AprilTemp2.html

4 comments:

  1. wow what a great sketch for paper or digital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I absolutely love love love that first lo! They are both beautiful! But that first one just is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete