My first layout "pure beauty" was decent but needed more dimension and interest. Now it looks more like I had envisioned it would...
I had won a beautiful purple corner vine from a layout challenge on scrapbook.com and decided to use it here. I then balanced the page with more flowers, crystal bling and a butterfly. I also moved the title and since I have loads of this Prima paper, I made the butterflies pop-up by adding another one on top and lifting the wings. Now this layout looks complete. Here is the original:
My other layout this month layout did not need as much work since it was originally a scraplift from Robin Schelin's "Amazed" layout.
I added a second layer of my Easy Folded Flowers, more bling, a tone on tone background, a Dusty Attic chipboard title (DA chipboard now available in my Esty shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/vickyalberto)... and that's it! Now the layout looks more polished and I really like the warm pop of orange of the flower against the cool blue. Here is the original one I created:
Thanks again for tuning into this fun little series on upgrading layouts. See you at the beginning of next month when I've tackled two more layouts to show you!