Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Love Birds Template

Good morning ladies! I am back to share a new template and sketch that I created based on a layout that I scrapped a few weeks ago. I usually have a digital example layout to share, but I haven't had enough extra time this week to create one. Sorry! Here is the sketch...


Please feel free to right click on the image and save it to your computer for future use if you want it! This is the layout I created using the sketch. I used the Scraptastic Club April kit called "Enjoy The Little Things" and a few items from my stash.


I also created a layered template in Photoshop Elements for digital scrapbookers. If you would like to download the coordinating template please click on the link below.





7 comments:

  1. I Looooooovvvveee this sketch!!! So much room for journaling..while still showing off some beautiful patterned papers or using up extra scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dara. I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://mitralee.blogspot.com/2011/04/irs.html

    Posted a link back to this website for your page, Heather! Thanks for a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much for this very beautiful template...

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sharing i really like the template! I would recommend it to even my friends.. You keep Rocking


    Best cv template

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and wobbly! great place for templates, keep sharing!@bose

    Template cv

    ReplyDelete