Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ruffled Scalloped Digital Pleat Template

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday! I am happy to be sharing my latest template with you all. It took me a while to figure out how to create a ruffled, scalloped pleat digitally but I finally did it! I created this template for you to use on your digital pages! Here is the easiest way to use it. First review how to use clipping masks here. You can then open the template in Photoshop or PSE. To use this template you have to understand that there are two layers to each pleat: the pleating background and the pleating overlay. The pleating overlay is transparent and you should never use a clipping mask on this. It is to make the paper "appear" to be pleated. The pleating background is the layer you are going to target to use the clipping masks on.

Here is a preview of the template :)


and the digital layered template link:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/GfpWnPTl/pc_ruffled_scalloped_pleats_te.html


Here is page I completed using the template. My page is fairly simple, but you can make it as decorated as you like!


Let me know if you have any questions on how to use this at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com ! Have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. Oh this would make a wonderful traditional scrappy sketch too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too beautiful for words! I agree with Vicky, it will definately make a nice tradtional sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I can't wait to try it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely an unsually template. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing another awesome template!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Pammy! This is gorgeous!!! I absolutely can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete