Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Two Curves Template

Hello everyone! I am sharing a brand new template today that I originally drew for my page. I decided to share it as a template as thought the readers might like it! I wanted something which would have waves or curves on each side making lots of motion for my beach photos. I have A TON of beach photos from our vacation this past July! Today I will be sharing the template in JPEG and PSD form. First I am sharing the JPEG form. Print out and cut out section to trace onto your page. To find out how to print a template with out a 12" by 12" printer, click here and here. Or feel free to use it a sketch for your page!


Here is template without embellishments or title in case you want that :)



Next is the digital layered template. You can visit here how to use clipping masks on the template to use it for your digital page!

http://www.4shared.com/photo/p173AH4q/pc_2_curves_template.html


Lastly, here is the page I created with it!



Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing Pammy! Your layout is AWESOME and I love the template too!

    ReplyDelete