Saturday, September 4, 2010

Reader's Pages Turned Into Sketches 5!

Hello everyone and happy Saturday! Today I am finishing off the pages that were sent to me when I asked for reader's pages that people wanted to turn into sketches. I am sharing four AMAZING pages with you today. I hope you are inspired not just by the sketches but also the original layout design. I sure am :)

The first page is by Jamie Leija!! She created this amazing two page layout which has so much depth and creativity (and great detail too)! I love the coloring and embellishments she used! I am so inspired by this two page layout! Jamie also has a blog that you will want to check out here: http://paperheartproject.blogspot.com/ . Here is her original page and the sketch I made from it!




Next up with a have a fabulous page created by María Castillo Venegas! I am loving the bracket shape in the background and the rick rack on the bottom, so cute! Also love those cute papers with the lady bugs! Please visit Maria's blog for more great inspiration here: http://mirinconcitodescrap.blogspot.com/ . Here is her page and the sketch I created with it :)




Next up, we have a gorgeous page by Vicki Wilson! Check out the pretty shapes she used and the title wrapped around the circle. I just love that effect!! I also love the three colors she used on her page :) You can see more of Vicki's work on her blog, so make sure you check it out: http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/ . Check out her page and the sketch I created for it!




Last but not least, we have a page awesomely designed by Ashley! I am so loving the linear look to this and how the photos are in the middle along with pieces of patterned paper on both sides. This looks amazing!! Please check out Ashley's cool blog called a bride on a budget, I think you will love it: http://brideonbudget.blogspot.com/ . Here is her page and the sketch I created of it!




Thank you so much to Ashley, Vicki, Maria, and Jamie for sending in your pages!!

Do you want your page or card turned into a sketch? If so please send me ONE scrapbook page or ONE card and put sketch in the subject line. Please also let me know of any blogs you want linked and if you want your full name used on layout "design by" section of the sketch. You will be able to do whatever you like with the sketch once I create it! Please email me at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will get that turned into a sketch soon. I can't WAIT to get your pages!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam!! Thanks for making my LO a sketch! It is honor for me!! Hugs, María

    ReplyDelete