Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Two Christmas Trees Sketch and Template

I hope you are all enjoying this holiday season. I love so many things about Christmas, the carols, wonderful dramas, great food and the time we spend with friends and family. In the spirit of the season I have created a sketch and template to share with you today. The layout features a background of two Christmas Trees which are very simple triangles. Here's is a great way to use some of those gorgeous patterned papers that you may have picked up and saved for a special family page. Here is my layout titled "The Joy of Christmas".

My layout was completed using a digital kit called Tis the Season for Family by Kristin Cronin-Barrow. I love the rich reds and muted greens in this kit. Below is the sketch for our paper scrapbookers.

I have also put this in a Photoshop Elements file which can be downloaded. Please click the file name below to download the PSD file.


Hope you take some wonderful photos this Christmas. Warmest wishes!!


10 comments:

  1. Another fabulous template!! LOve it! Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, Dolores. Love the layout and the template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing! I love your pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your templates are awesome! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful layout - and template! thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty Dolores! You are definitely rockin' the digital scrapbook pages. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete