Thursday, December 2, 2010

Enjoy Time Template

Hello there!  I'm here to share a new template with you today.  This template has room for multiple photos.  I especially like pages that I can fit more pictures on. I take tons of photographs so I'm always looking for ways to include my favorites in my albums. 

I've included lots of layers and shapes on this template as well. You can use them to layer different papers, elements, rubons, stitching, journaling, you name it!  If you just want to showcase one photo, you can use the other photo spots for more papers or elements as well.

If you just want the sketch, you can right click on the image below and chose "save as"

The layout I made includes pictures from a visit to Wilderness Lodge at Walt Disney World. It was awesome to spend some time there as a family relaxing. We saw so many animals and birds on a nature walk. We truly enjoyed time while we were there.

If you'd like to download the layered digital (.psd) file and the sketch (.jpg) file, you can click >>HERE<< 
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Cathy! I love the photos in the layout you made. Beautiful kit choice and I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the sketch Cathy! I used it for my Pool layout: http://papertree.blogspot.com/2010/12/challenge.html

    ReplyDelete