Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A New Two Circle Template!

I have a template and sketch to share with you today.  This template is built around two photos featured in two circles, one large and one small.  I put together a sample page of the template using some funny photos of our pup Maggie.  She loves to play and is always carrying around her toys.  She will  give anyone nearby the look you see here when she really wants to play with you.  I am surprised at how many toys she can get in her mouth at one time.  I've seen as many as three, although my pictures here today only have two toys!  These happen to be her favorites, a stuffed duck that squeeks and a tennis ball.   Here is "Can we play?"
I created this digital layout using a beautiful kit called "Gypsy" by Fee Jardin.  I put the wide strip of paper in the middle of this layout to show off those pretty patterened papers you may have stashed away.   Here is the sketch.

Any for our digital scrappers the Photoshop file can be downloaded by clicking here.  Hope you enjoy this template!

8 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous layout and I just love the template you made Dolores!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Nov. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went to snipurl, and noticed that you received 29 visits from people that visited CBH. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great template. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete