Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fabulous Free Scrapbook Sites!

Don't you just love free scrapbook sites? Here is a listing of a few I found and some of the contributor's favorite free sites! If you have any free sites that you want to link, please leave a comment with link to the site. I will post a listing of reader's favorite free sites in a few weeks! Feel free to post your own sites as well!
This first site is an amazing free site that you can find free tutorial listing, free digital items, and other features!
There are a ton of free tutorials and digital links here!
This site has great digital tutorials on how to get started. Make sure you check this out!
You want some great digital items for free, check out this site!
You can learn how to create some of your own digital elements at this website.
Jessica Sprague shares some awesome free digital tutorials here!
This next site has lots of free items to cut using different die cut machines! Enjoy!
I love these free photo actions! I think you will to and she makes them for photoshop and photoshop elements!
A neat place for doing some awesome photo editing, check it out :)
An awesome place for templates, sketches and other fun features!

Want some great fonts, check out this site!

This site is great to download a TON of free fonts. I always get my fonts here!
A great site for finding really great sketches! Check it out.
I love these sketches, check out this site for some great layout ideas.
Another fabulous place for neat sketches, I love the variety here!
One more great place for unique and fun sketches!


  1. I have free Cricut Design Studio cut files, SVG files, and SCAL files. I also have free Word Art.


    My sister's free sketch site....great sketches and wonderful weekly prizes for sketch participants! :)

  3. thanks for this great list of blogs :)