Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Sept. 10!

Happy Friday to everyone! I am sharing a very talented artist on the blog as it is time for another featured artist! I am happy to share a male scrapbooker who was a lot of passion for scrapbooking! He has really great style, it is simple but chic and detailed! I enjoyed browsing his blog! You can see his blog here and get some great inspiration: http://www.magicscrapbook.blogspot.com/ . I can't wait to share his idea today about scrapping each month, so make sure you check back in a few! :) Let's get to know Frank!




Hello everyone my name is Frank Garcia and I live in Los Angeles California. I have been scrapbooking for about 3 years now, I've really been intertwined in crafts all my life, I also watercolor paint, but as of lately I've been scrapbooking more than ever. It's really funny but I've never met any male scrapbookers other than myself so I consider myself quite unique, I started scrapbooking after I met the person I am currently with who is my all time inspiration and I simple adore him. Scrapbooking is really an outlet for me, it relieves my stress and makes me feel good at times when I feel down.

I have about 5 scrapbooks completed and counting, I try to scrapbook as much as I can, always finding different inspirations and scrapbooking with friends. In my blog Simple, Easy, Creative Scrapbooking I post all of my pages and layouts and share my life all in one tiny blog. I'm in love with vintage pages, and love to use paper and other materials in many different ways. I am lucky to have a person who loves me and appreciates my scrapbooking and a wonderful set of friends who also share my passion.

I want to thank Pam for allowing me a little piece of her blog, and for allowing me to share some of my work with all of you, I am hopeful that we will all meet each other at some point and share ideas and laughs here in Pam's great blog, or over at my blog where you can follow me here: www.magicscrapbook.blogspot.com .



Again please make sure you visit his blog here!


No comments:

Post a Comment