Monday, May 31, 2010

Reader's Pages + Projects

Happy Memorial to those who are celebrating this weekend!! Today, I am sharing a few reader's projects that I am sure will inspire you!!

Up first is altered item by a scrapbooker named Linda C.! She sent in her project after seeing the post on Altered Items on a Wednesday Designer Showcase. Check out her COOL project! I so want to make one of these!!



Monica B. also created a few fabulous altered items!! Check out how neat these baby room decorations are!!




Monica also sent me a fabulous journaling page just like our Designer Showcase: Journaling post.


Don't forget to check out Monica's blog here: http://scraplifters.blogspot.com/


Would you like to be featured on this blog? Simply use one of the templates, techniques or other ideas on this blog. Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature you projects!!

2 comments:

  1. That's very nice of you to share a few reader's projects. They will definitely inspire us. The clips presented are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These projects are all just too cute! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete