Thursday, May 20, 2010

Reader's Pages!!

Hi everyone!! I have a bunch of reader's pages to share today!! Get ready for some great inspiration!

I had four people send me pages just like the "designer showcase: pets" post last week! You can see the original post here.

Up first sharing a pet page is Piradee! She created this super adorable page about her dog! I love the colors and technique she used here! Fabulous page, Piradee! To visit her blog, click here.


Next up is Amanda S.! She created two gorgeous layouts about her pet! I love how colorful and fun the first one is. The second page uses so many great photos and is a great lift. You can visit Amanda's blog here.



Teresa created this next fabulous page about her granddaughter and her two pets. This is so very cute and a clever way to scrap this photo! You can visit Teresa's blog here.



Next up are two pet pages by Alyssa! She created two pagers about her furry friends. Alyssa did such a great job with the design and including so many cute photos! Don't forget to visit Alyssa's blog here.



Next up is a page by Michelle U. who used my flourish template! You can access the template here. I am so loving how she used so many beautiful colors to go along with those great photographs! I also love how she used her own flourishes on her page. You can visit her blog here.



Thanks everyone for submitting your pages!!

Would you like to be featured on this blog? Simply use one of the
templates, techniques or other ideas on this blog. Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature you projects!!


4 comments:

  1. What adorable los from the readers! You all ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so great!!! :) thanks for sending those in! :)

    you all know how much i love those puppy pages.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our readers rock! I LOVE the puppy pages, and those tulip photos from Michelle are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete