Hi everyone, Nancy here. Today I decided to try a new technique. You know I have used my masks to stamp before....today I decided to try embossing at the same time. I began by spraying my mask with a bit of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.
I then formed the sandwich for my Big Shot. This step took a while....trying to figure out the right thickness to get a good embossing. I ended up with the cutting platform tab 1, my mask, the paper, the rubber mat and then finally, the purple plate. I didn't get quite as deep an emboss as I would have liked, but it worked.
And, after a quick trip through my machine.....
I ended up with an embossed image with a hint of color. I cut around the stencil to complete the look.
And here is my final project.
Prima Papers, flowers, butterflies, trims, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Melissa Frances resins