Thursday, August 25, 2011

2 Crazy Kids Template/Sketch

Hi everyone. It's Heather again! I have another sketch and template to share with you today. I kept the design really simple because I wanted to fit a lot of photos on one page. The photo size on the sketch is 3x6 inches. It's a bit different, but it worked well with the photos I wanted to use.


Feel free to right click on the image and save the sketch to your computer. I made two example layouts to share. The first one is a paper page that I did with my August Scraptastic Club kit called "Summer Star".


I also did a digital layout with the template that I created. I used the Cosmo Cricket Odds & Ends collection from JessicaSprague.com as well as a neutral paper pack from Audrey Neal. I edited the photos to match the vintage feel of the papers and embellishments.


Juliann used even more photos than I did! I love how she used the arrow to direct attention from her title to the photos. The photos of her son make me so sad that he was sick! Poor little guy.


I adore the blue and green color combination on Nancy's page. She enlarged the photos on her layout so she wouldn't have crop them. The buttons near the title really draw the eye to that corner and her kiddos are so very cute!


Michelle rotated the entire sketch onto its side because she had vertical photos that she wanted to scrapbook. I think the finished product is absolutely fabulous! In fact, I'm thinking of lifting her take on my sketch!


Thank you ladies for sharing your time and talent with us! I really appreciate it. 

Digital scrapbookers, don't forget to pick up the free layered digital template! You can download it by clicking the link below.


http://www.4shared.com/file/LJKhQjiq/HL_Sketch_Template_2.html





10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your ideas. I'm just glad I was been able to visit your site. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Love the sketch and the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great sketch Heather... thanks for all the page inspirations too! It is always so great to see pages done using the sketch and it gets me all enthused to get scrapping! Great job all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! You make the coolest templates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww... Thanks everyone! I'm glad you all like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much
    Love the sketch and the layouts

    Zehavit Shaked

    ReplyDelete